We are a grassroots organization seeking to establish a hyperbaric clinic to be located in Boerne Texas and opening soon (hopefully in 2016) to serve the entire south and central Texas region with affordable and safe hyperbaric (oxygen therapy) treatment.
We are in the process of incorporating our group as a non-profit IRS 501C3 Texas corporation.
We would like to establish our clinic as a satellite mobile multiplace hyperbaric clinic located on the Methodist Emergency Hospital grounds and to operate our clinic in cooperation with the Methodist ER there on an emergency basis in the future.
Why take a hyperbaric treatment?
1) Post operative and diabetic wound care
2) Assist in breathing and lung capacity
3) Sports medicine and sport injury healing
4) Any type of condition where noxious smoke or chemicals are inhaled
5) Post operative treatment for medical procedures for a quicker healing
and many more treatment regimens
Chamber picture is of a unit we hope to purchase for our clinicPrint This Page